The Communications Committee was started in 2010 to combined several chapter functions related to communications, including chapter-wide emails, use of the chapter website and social media applications, web conferencing capability and general overview of the newsletter program. The committee chair is Jeff Mazanec . Organizing members are shown on the right. In addition, several chapter members serving as technical committee chairs or designees serve as "de facto" members of the Communications Committee to maintain their respective committee web pages on the chapter's website.
For contact information on specific communications issues, see:
- Newsletter - The chapter Past President is responsible for review of the Chapter newsletter content. This is currently Mike Dailey. The newsletter publisher is Cavanaugh Interactive and is responsible for soliciting articles for the newsletter, editing, composition and publishing. Nancy Cavanaugh can be reached at email@example.com.
- APWA WI LinkedIn Group Page - Paul Klajbor serves as the primary LinkedIn group page administrator and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- APWA WI Twitter - Matt Bednarski administers the APWA Wisconsin Chapter on Twitter and can be contacted at email@example.com
- The APWA WI chapter is @APWAWisconsin on Twitter.
- Website Administration - Jeff Mazanec administers the APWA WI Chapter website (http://Wisconsin.APWA.net) and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org