APWA Wisconsin Chapter Scholarship Information- APPLICATION DEADLINE 8/18/2022
The WI Chapter Scholarship Program was created as a method to promote the public works profession to undergraduate students throughout the state. This program is for Junior and Senior students enrolled in a full time program seeking an associate or bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Public Administration, Public Works Management or a related field. The award for an associate’s degree student is $1,000 and $2,000 for bachelor’s degree student.
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must:
- Be a full time undergraduate student who, at the time of application, has attained a Junior or Senior status in an accredited program and is seeking a degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Public Administration, Public Works Management or a related field.
- Be a full time student attending an accredited college or university in the State of Wisconsin.
- Have a college cumulative grade point average of not less than 3.0 on a 4.0 basis.
- Be sponsored by a current member of the Wisconsin Chapter of APWA.
- Submit a completed application form (see below).
Application Deadline: Email completed applications to the name and email address listed on the application form. All applications must be received no later than August 18, 2022. Candidates selected for scholarship(s) will be notified by October 1st and will be invited to attend the Chapter’s Fall Conference in November.
Associate Degree Scholarship Form
Bachelor Degree Scholarship Form
Scholarship Awards: Scholarship awards shall be made in the form of a check issued by the Wisconsin Chapter of the American Public Works Association. Checks shall be two-party checks issued to the student and the student’s university. Scholarship awards may be used for tuition and or books.
Additional Information: Any questions concerning this scholarship may be addressed to the Education and Scholarship Committee Chair, listed on the Education and Scholarship Committee home page.