The Wisconsin and New England Chapter Young Professionals committees are excited to team up and bring you a National YP Trivia Night. The event is open to all within the APWA YP network. That includes any YPs from APWA's 63 chapters in the US and Canada, any APWA international partnership organization YP groups, and any other APWA non-member YPs who take part in APWA events.
To individuals who want to take part:
- Register for this "free" event via this event page so the host chapters can get a general number of participants. You can always log on the day of the event but we appreciate pre-planning help by registering in advance.
- Event link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/383113661. When you sign in, please put your first name, last initial and chapter (i.e. Eric D.-Wisconsin). This will help with team designation and any possible prize identification.
To chapters wanting to "officially" participate:
- We ask each YP committee/group from any APWA chapter/branch to provide 5 questions for the trivia night to Eric Dundee, email@example.com. Submit questions two weeks before the event (July 15th).
- Include a minimum of 2 questions specific to your YP group or chapter.
- The remaining questions can be anything appropriate to your geography, work, region, leisure, member inside jokes, etc.
To chapters, committees, agencies, or companies who want to be involved in prizes:
Finally, a special thank you to ADS for sponsoring this event, as well as Jake Brunoehler (Wisconsin Chapter) and Cate Thompson (Florida Chapter) for hosting and emceeing.
- Donating entity will have responsibility of sending prize to recipient.
- Donation of prize will have recognition during the event.
- Prizes can be for any "challenge" you would like to offer; that means trivia scores, team/chapter outfits, most involvement, etc. Creativity is encouraged....just remember that you have to get the prizes to the winning person(s).